ColdFusion 8 Beyond the Basics demonstrates how to utilize ColdFusion 8 to its full potential, from setting up a project to using ColdFusion Components and sessions in a shopping cart application. Instructor David Gassner leaves no stone unturned as he teaches advanced techniques, including how to use ColdFusion 8 with Flash forms and PDFs, create presentations with imported audio and video, and work with XML files. Exercise files accompany the tutorials.
- Using the CFEclipse development environment
- Using advanced data types
- Building and debugging ColdFusion Components
- Using the ColdFusion Extensions for Eclipse
- Managing multiple exception types
- Working with external services
- Setting up ColdFusion to work with Flash and PDF files
- Using the AJAX Application wizard
- Creating presentations with ColdFusion 8
Duration: 6.75 hours
On 1 DVD-ROM
From the Publisher
Each lynda.com CD/DVD course offers hours of training movies that you watch on your computer. The movies are recorded in pixel-perfect quality, and include the authors' narration and movements as they teach the subject matter. Courses include the same project files that the instructors use, so you can follow along at your own pace. lynda.com tutorials are great for visual learners and people who like to learn by doing. Topics include software applications, workflow optimization, tips and techniques, and much more. Play, fast-forward, and rewind for easy learning.