Transform your business into a customer-centric enterprise
Gain a complete and timely understanding of your customers using MDM-CDI and the real-world information contained in this comprehensive volume. Master Data Management and Customer Data Integration for a Global Enterprise explains how to grow revenue, reduce administrative costs, and improve client retention by adopting a customer-focused business framework.
Learn to build and use customer hubs and associated technologies, secure and protect confidential corporate and customer information, provide personalized services, and set up an effective data governance team. You'll also get full details on regulatory compliance and the latest pre-packaged MDM-CDI software solutions.
- Design and implement a dynamic MDM-CDI architecture that fits the needs of your business
- Implement MDM-CDI holistically as an integrated multi-disciplinary set of technologies, services, and processes
- Improve solution agility and flexibility using SOA and Web services
- Recognize customers and their relationships with the enterprise across channels and lines of business
- Ensure compliance with local, state, federal, and international regulations
- Deploy network, perimeter, platform, application, data, and user-level security
- Protect against identity and data theft, worm infection, and phishing and pharming scams
- Create an Enterprise Information Governance Group
- Perform development, QA, and business acceptance testing and data verification
About the Author
Alex Berson is an internationally recognized thought leader, author, educator, and information technology consultant, known for his pioneering work at leading financial services and technology companies.
Larry Dubov is an internationally recognized expert and thought leader in the implementation of complex business driven technology solutions in financial services, banking, and pharmaceutical industries.