- Lynda.com Microsoft Excel 2007 Financial Analysis
- VTC QuickStart Apple Soundtrack Pro 3
- EAT3D- Live Action & CG
- Audio Masterclass Music Production And Sound Engineering Course
- After Effects Tutorials from CG Swot
- Massive Black — Richard Doble — Creature Design
- Brian Tracy – Sales Techniques
- AppDev – SQL Server 2005 Integration Services (4 CDs)
- Pro Scalable .NET 2.0 Application Designs (Expert’s Voice in .Net)
- PC Magazine – September 2009
Posted: 25 Aug 2009 06:43 PM PDT
Posted: 25 Aug 2009 06:41 PM PDT
Posted: 25 Aug 2009 11:00 AM PDT
Posted: 25 Aug 2009 08:42 AM PDT
The Audio Masterclass Music Production and Sound Engineering course is delivered to you online in twelve weekly modules containing the equivalent of over 500 pages of learning materials. The course also contains over 1000 professionally-recorded audio example files, and practical assignment examples where you can learn from the successes, and mistakes, of former Audio Masterclass students.
There are also complete, professionally-made multitrack recordings that you can mix yourself in your own home recording studio.
The content of the Audio Masterclass Music Production and Sound Engineering course is HUGE!
Size : 2.8 GB
Posted: 25 Aug 2009 08:41 AM PDT
After Effects Tutorials from CG Swot | 1.5 GB
* Learn how to create, from scratch, a morphing effect from one graphic element to another using fractal-noise animation…
* You will learn how to create a map grid with interactive animation…
* Use brightness animation to control the fractal noise for an organic transition effect…
* Learn how to create a flying, 3D image gallery, using any collection of images you want…
* Use Trapcode Particular to drive the simulation and wind to animate the images movement…
* Fade images into the space using vanishing settings and deflect the elements to avoid flying through the camera…
* Create “dynamic sparkles” which adhere to the highlight features of an element…
* Use fractal noise for controlling the dynamics of the sparkle element…
* Give an animated sheen to an element using masks and animation…
* Have some fun creating this simple logo using only Layer Styles and built-in effects within After Effects…
* This tutorial shows some of the potential power of layer styles without having to create them in Photoshop….
* Learn a quick method of creating some common metalic finishes including checker-plate…
* Create an underwater scene from scratch using only After Effects…
* Animate a swimming fish and create a school of fish using Particular…
* Create floating particles and volumetric light rays based on the underwater surface animation…
* Learn how to rig a still image using the Puppet Pin tool and animate it using only After Effects…
* Start with a transparent still image, rig it for animation using after effects and animate…
* Create a basic set using 3D layers and light it using AFX lighting and shadows…
* Learn some fun techneques to get interesting animation by playing with the pivot points of layers and nulls objects…
* Use a photo image, color correction and blurs to create a gold metal effect on a text layer…
* Use Trapcode Shine to create a classic light-ray effect eminating from the text…
* Learn how to create and animate realistic missile trails through 3D clouds using only After Effects and Particular…
* Animate the position of the camera and missiles using easy expressions for random movement…
* Use Trapcode Horizon to get a realistic background animation…
* Learn how to create a futuristic sniper scope using After Effects expressions and null animation…
* Tie the navigation graphics into the position of the camera movement over any still image or footage…
* Use adjustment layers to emulate night and thermal vision…
Posted: 25 Aug 2009 08:41 AM PDT
Massive Black — Richard Doble — Creature Design Part 1 | 250 MB
You know what we love at Massive Black? We love artists who chase after perfection and and get completely attached to their ideas no matter how crappy they are. We love them because there’s a lot of them, and they keep our jobs safe.
Richard Doble is the opposite of that approach. This tutorial is not about anatomy or color theory or anything too technical. It’s about creating. It’s about quickly coming up with dozens of interesting ideas on the way to arriving at something new and unique. This is Rich’s specialty, and we all enjoy seeing the insane visions that come from this agile young mind.
Posted: 25 Aug 2009 08:40 AM PDT
1. Success is a Journey
2. Building Customer Relationships
Successful salespeople are far better at building and maintaining high-quality relationships with their prospects and customers than average salespeople. People are 100% emotional. They decide emotionally and then justify logically. How the customer feels about you as a person will have more of an influence on what the customer decides than any other factor.
In this DVD training program you’ll learn the important steps to building good relationships with your customers and others.
3. Influencing Customer Behavior
The more you know about how and why people do the things they do, the faster and easier it will be for you to turn prospects into customers and then to get the referrals and resales that will make you a top producer in your field.
In this session you will learn one of the most powerful influence strategies and techniques ever discovered in professional selling.
4. Negotiating the Sale
All of life is a negotiation. Much of your happiness and success in life is determined by how well you negotiate for what you want.
Are YOU good at it? If not, this DVD will show you essential skills and techniques to winning in all negotiations!
5. Personal Sales Planning
Action without planning is the cause of every failure. Successful salespeople are better thinkers than average salespeople. The more accurate you are in thinking about your sales goals and the activities necessary to accomplish them, the more successful you will be.
6. The New Model of Selling
Top sales professionals are those who have changed, adjusted and adapted to the new world of selling. They treat customers differently and they see themselves differently. They recognize that sales success requires very different approaches to the customer and the market.
Posted: 25 Aug 2009 03:06 AM PDT
This course will enable technology professionals with little or no ETL experience and minimal exposure to SQL Server 2005 and Visual Studio 2005 to be comfortable and productive with the SSIS tools and technologies. In this course you will learn about the SQL Server Management Studio (SSMS) and building Database Maintenance Plans. You will be introduced to the Business Intelligence Development Studio (BIDS) and working with Control Flow and Data Flow. You will also become familiar with SSIS package management and package deployment along with learning to write solid code using debugging, error handling and logging techniques.
Posted: 25 Aug 2009 01:20 AM PDT
Posted: 25 Aug 2009 01:15 AM PDT
PC Magazine (09/2009)
|You are subscribed to email updates from Download Free Computer Ebooks - NET BOOKS |
To stop receiving these emails, you may unsubscribe now.
|Email delivery powered by Google|
|Google Inc., 20 West Kinzie, Chicago IL USA 60610|