- CBTNuggets – Cisco CCDA Exam-Pack 640-863 DESGN
- CBTNuggets 70-649 – Upgrading Your MCSE 2003 to 2008, Technology Specialist
- Lynda.com Mac OS X 10 6 Snow Leopard New Features
- A+ Certification Study Guide, Sixth Edition
- Despeckle Filtering Algorithms and Software for Ultrasound Imaging
- ITIL V3 Foundation Complete Certification Kit – 2009 Edition: Study Guide Book and Online Course
- AspectJ in Action: Enterprise AOP with Spring Applications
- Theory and Mathematical Methods in Bioinformatics
- Social Computing, Behavioral Modeling, and Prediction
- Portlets and Apache Portals
Posted: 18 Sep 2009 10:07 AM PDT
Exam 640-863 DESGN is the only exam required to earn the Cisco Certified Design Associate certification. A basic understanding of Cisco networking such as a CCNA certification or equivalent knowledge is recommended before viewing these videos. The training contains 16 videos providing more than 11 hours of instruction.
CD-ROM Contents: Cisco CCDA-DESGN Training
# Network Design Principles (Part 1): Policies, Procedures, and the PDIOO Method
# Network Design Principles (Part 2): Recognizing Customer Needs
# Network Design Principles (Part 3): 8-Step Design Methodology
# Modular Network Solutions (Part 1): The Cisco Enterprise Network Model
# Modular Network Solutions (Part 2): Modular Network Solutions and Intelligent Services
# Basic Switching Design Methods (Part 1): Layer 1 through Layer 3 Technologies
# Basic Switching Design Methods (Part 2): Enterprise Campus Switching Design Methods
# Choosing Your Routing Protocol (Part 1): RIPv2, IGRP, and EIGRP Comparisons
# Choosing Your Routing Protocol (Part 2): OSPF, IS-IS, and BGP4 Comparisons
# Basic WAN Design (Part 1): Enterprise Edge WAN Design, Planning and Technologies
# Basic WAN Design (Part 2): WAN, VPN, and Internet Backup Solutions
# IP Address Design Techniques
# Designing Voice Networks
# Assessing Network Security
# Designing Network Management
# Introduction to the CCDA Update Series
# Network Design Methodology
# Wireless LAN Design (free video!)
# Security Management
# IP Telephony Design
Posted: 18 Sep 2009 10:00 AM PDT
Passing the Windows Server 2008 70-649 exam offers you a certification bonanza. 70-649 is a composite, multiple-choice exam — with questions drawn from three other Server 2008 tests. (There are no simulations or interactive questions.) Passing it immediately earns you three MCTS certifications:
You can earn MCITP Server Administration certification by passing just one additional exam:
You can earn MCITP Enterprise Administrator Certification by passing just two additional exams:
Posted: 17 Sep 2009 07:57 PM PDT
Posted: 17 Sep 2009 11:10 AM PDT
The Best Fully Integrated Study System Available
With hundreds of practice questions and hands-on exercises, CompTIA A+ Certification Study Guide, Sixth Edition covers what you need to know–and shows you how to prepare–for these challenging exams.
Posted: 17 Sep 2009 11:09 AM PDT
Posted: 17 Sep 2009 11:08 AM PDT
As the industry standard in terms of Process, Service and Lifecycle Management for IT, the ITIL Foundation exam is the most popular entry-level certification, particularly for individuals switching from another career to IT. This kit prepares you for the certification exam by offering valuable information on the ITIL framework, ITIL certification and IT Service Management as a practice. This certification kit contains both the study guide and access to our online program that together provides everything you need to prepare for the ITIL V3 Foundation certification exam, including:
- Real-world scenarios that describe what you’ve learned in the context of service solutions. These include thought provoking questions to challenge your thinking and understanding.
- Section reviews for each chapter to help you zero in on what you need to know and includes practice exam questions.
- A Real World Guide to ITIL V3 Skills. Key information and real world examples organized around the actual day-to-day tasks and challenges you’ll face in the field of IT Service Management.
- Ability to assess what you’ve learned with challenging ITIL Foundation exam style questions.
- Adobe Flash presentations that you can view and replay as many times as required, facilitated by certified ITIL trainers who explain each of the topics and concepts of ITIL.
- Materials developed on the specific syllabus and exam criteria – so that you can be confident in achieving exam success on your first attempt.
- Read the book, took the online course and test, PASSED.
- This ITIL exam prep book and course are an invaluable study aid for passing the ITIL Foundation exam. Highly recommended.
- I’ve been an IS project manager for over 10 years. I’ve studied ITIL materials in preparation, but took no courses or workshops. I studied this book and its accompanying course for 10 days immediately preceding my exam. Read the book about 3 times.
- I took the ITIL Foundation exam and got 98% of the questions correct. I think that the study tips in the book and course helped me get about 15-20 questions right that I might have otherwise missed. (your mileage may vary).
- The book and course made me confident in sitting the exam, and is the best such book that I’ve come across.
- Worth it especially since you have access to the online learning component as well.
- Good focus on ITIL’s processes (things important to ITIL Foundation and passing the test that your experience in IT may not help you)
- Highly recommended, I passed in one go!
Posted: 17 Sep 2009 11:04 AM PDT
AspectJ shows its real power when combined with Spring. This new edition focuses on Spring-AspectJ integration, which is a major feature of Spring 2.5. Readers will find this edition immensely helpful in answering questions like:
What are the ways to leverage these technologies?
Expert author Ramnivas Laddad shows how to combine technologies such as Spring, Hibernate, Swing, and JDBC with AspectJ. The book fully covers the latest AspectJ 6 features.
The applications and reusable code presented in this book show how AOP vastly simplifies enterprise development. This book is for developers who have experience in AOP and AspectJ, but also for those who are new to both.
Posted: 17 Sep 2009 11:02 AM PDT
This monograph addresses, in a systematic and pedagogical manner, the mathematical methods and the algorithms required to deal with the molecularly based problems of bioinformatics. The book will be useful to students, research scientists and practitioners of bioinformatics and related fields, especially those who are interested in the underlying mathematical methods and theory. Among the methods presented in the book, prominent attention is given to pair-wise and multiple sequence alignment algorithms, stochastic models of mutations, modulus structure theory and protein configuration analysis. Strong links to the molecular structures of proteins, DNA and other biomolecules and their analyses are developed. In particular, for proteins an in-depth exposition of secondary structure prediction methods should be a valuable tool in both molecular biology and in applications to rational drug design. The book can also be used as a textbook and for this reason most of the chapters include exercises and problems at the level of a graduate program in bioinformatics.
Posted: 17 Sep 2009 11:01 AM PDT
Social computing concerns the study of social behavior and context based on computational systems. Behavioral modeling reproduces the social behavior, and allows for experimenting with and deep understanding of behavior, patterns, and potential outcomes. The pervasive use of computer and Internet technologies provides an unprecedented environment where people can share opinions and experiences, offer suggestions and advice, debate, and even conduct experiments. Social computing facilitates behavioral modeling in model building, analysis, pattern mining, anticipation, and prediction. The proceedings from this interdisciplinary workshop provide a platform for researchers, practitioners, and graduate students from sociology, behavioral and computer science, psychology, cultural study, information systems, and operations research to share results and develop new concepts and methodologies aimed at advancing and deepening our understanding of social and behavioral computing to aid critical decision making.
Posted: 17 Sep 2009 11:00 AM PDT
Portals are Web sites that serve as a starting point to information and applications on the Internet or from an intranet. To accommodate the aggregation and display of diverse content in a dynamic manner, a portal server must provide a framework that breaks the different portal components into pluggable parts. One class
|You are subscribed to email updates from Download Free Computer Ebooks - NET BOOKS |
To stop receiving these emails, you may unsubscribe now.
|Email delivery powered by Google|
|Google Inc., 20 West Kinzie, Chicago IL USA 60610|