- Kelby Training Light It Shoot It Retouch It
- Understanding Computer Simulation
- Object Oriented Programming using Java
- Strategies To Help You Get Out Of Debt And Rebuild Your Credit 2009 NTSC DVDR
- Microsoft SQL Server 2008 Installing, Querying
- The Magic of a Great Teacher Fluenz Spanish
- Editoer’s themekit Falling snow
- Unravel the mysteries of the mind – Teaching Modules
- Tracey Mallett Superbody Boot Camp: Firm It
- A Girl’s Guide to 21st Century Sex
Posted: 27 Oct 2009 08:10 PM PDT
Lesson 01 Introduction (1:48)
Posted: 27 Oct 2009 07:19 PM PDT
Understanding Computer Simulation
Publisher: Roger McHaney | ISBN: 8776815059 | edition 2009 | PDF | 172 pages | 14,47 mb
Understanding Computer Simulation by Roger McHaney
Posted: 27 Oct 2009 07:17 PM PDT
This book will explain the Object Oriented approach to programming and through the use of small exercises, for which feedback is provided, develop some practical skills as well. At the end of the book one larger case study will be used to illustrate the application of the techniques. This will culminate in the development of a complete Java program which can be downloaded with this book. Topics covered include : Abstraction, Inheritance, Polymorphism, Object Oriented Software Analysis and Design, The Unified Modelling Language (UML) , Agile Programming and Test Driven Development.
Posted: 27 Oct 2009 11:54 AM PDT
Strategies for rebuilding your credit Use these strategies to reduce your spending to increase your disposable income so you can pay down your debts. Use the money saved to create a savings or investment plan. Budget worksheets and links to powerful debt calculators and budgeting websites are included. About Your Host For the past 25 years, Karen Porter-Baer has been educating clients from all backgrounds financial literacy and teaching them strategies to help them achieve their financial goals.
Posted: 27 Oct 2009 11:54 AM PDT
* Understand the differences between the available editions of SQL Server 2008.
Posted: 27 Oct 2009 11:53 AM PDT
There’s an old saying: You only know what you learn and you only learn what you’re taught. It’s simple enough to understand. The better the teacher, the more you’re going to learn – as long as you’re willing. When it comes to learning a new language, Fluenz Spanish expands on the moderate teaching approach, and immerses students in a world of Spanish until they learn to speak fluently. Great teaching inspired Fluenz Spanish, and with their one-on-one experience, students pick up the language like they were brought up speaking it.
Think of this like growing up with Spanish-speaking parents. You don’t know that you’re learning “Spanish,” per se. You’re really just learning to speak.
Fluenz Spanish was developed by graduates from Cornell, Harvard, and the University of Chicago. Their aim was to implement the right software that will give a student the best chance to not only learn the language, but retain their knowledge. That’s what it means to be fluent. It’s not about learning a few key phrases for your next visit to Spain. It’s about knowing the entire language for life.
The magic of a great teacher is underrated. If you were to look back on your life, you undoubtedly have that one, special teacher who stood out among the rest. Perhaps it was at school, or maybe it was one of your parents. Regardless, Fluenz Spanish is a program designed to use the best teaching techniques available, and thus the program becomes easy to use and learn for total beginners and even those who only need to refine their Spanish. Their approach emphasizes culture and context, two things that a lot of the just-push-play Spanish programs ignore completely.
Perhaps the biggest advantage Fluenz Spanish has over other programs is their communication. You can take part in comprehensive workouts to help you better understand what Spanish “is.” You will be taught relevant sentences and learn what certain words mean in context. Instead of confusing verbiage that leaves you to piece together the language, Fluenz Spanish attacks learning at the core with their comprehensive package that will fully immerse eager learners in the Spanish language.
Fluenz Spanish comes in two parts, 1+2, and you’ll receive audio CDs, DVD-ROMs, access to Podcasts, and the Fluenz Navigator. The material ships fast and you’ll receive instant access to the site once you purchase any program. And if you find that this teaching method isn’t right for you, you can return Fluenz Spanish via their no-questions-asked 30-day money-back guarantee.
Posted: 27 Oct 2009 11:36 AM PDT
For more info: Product homepage
Full Screen Animated Backgrounds
Animated Backgrounds with Alpha Channel
Standard & Mini Lower Thirds
Animations with Alpha Channel
Posted: 27 Oct 2009 11:32 AM PDT
By: Learner.org | ISBN: 1576801802 | 35 video modules (from 5 to 20 minutes in length)
1. Unraveling the Mysteries of the Mind
2. Hypnotic Dissociation and Pain Relief
3. The Placebo Effect: Mind/Body Relationship
4. Cognition and the Immune System: Mind/Body Interaction
5. Endorphins: The Brain’s Natural Morphine
6. Brain Mechanisms of Pleasure and Addiction
7. The Frontal Lobes: Cognition and Awareness
8. Language Processing in the Brain
9. Studying the Effects of Subliminal Stimulation on the Mind
10. Life Without Memory: The Case of Clive Wearing, Part 1
11. Clive Wearing, Part 2: Living Without Memory
12. Teratogens and Their Effects on the Developing Brain and Mind
13. Capabilities of the Newborn
14. Infant Cognitive Development
15. Social Development in Infancy
16. The Effect of Aging on Cognitive Function: Nature/Nurture
17. Aging and Memory
18. Effects of Mental and Physical Activity on the Brain/Mind
19. Understanding Alzheimer’s Disease
20. Phantom Limb Pain
21. Treating Chronic Pain
22. Depressants and Their Addictive Effect on the Brain
23. Infant Speech Sound Discrimination
24. Language Predisposition
25. Human Language: Signed and Spoken
26. The Bilingual Brain
27. Animal Language
28. Language and Culture
29. Alcohol Addiction: Hereditary Factors
30. Treating Drug Addiction: A Behavioral Approach
31. Mood Disorders: Mania and Depression
32. Mood Disorders: Hereditary Factors
33. Mood Disorders: Medication and Talk Therapy
34. Treating Depression: Electroconvulsive Therapy
35. The Mind of the Psychopath
Posted: 27 Oct 2009 11:28 AM PDT
DVDRIP | ISO | English | 01:09:38 | 720×480 | DivX, 7500 kbps | AC3 1536 kbits
Tracey is a Master Pilates Instructor for Rael Isacowitz (Body Arts and Science) and was certified through his program and the Pilates Physical Mind Institute in Santa Fe. She is a member of Pilates Method Alliance. In addition, Tracey is a certified personal trainer, fitness instructor and lifestyle and weight management counselor through the Aerobics and Fitness Association of American (AFAA) and the American Council on Exercise (ACE). She is also a Level One certified Gyrotonic® Instructor as well as the mother of 2 beautiful children. Finally, your body can be all it can be with this no nonsense workout. The total plan includes kickboxing, martial arts moves and strength training to get you in the best shape of your life. Designed for all fitness levels.
Posted: 27 Oct 2009 11:27 AM PDT
A Girl’s Guide to 21st Century Sex is a documentary TV series about sex, which ran in eight episodes on Channel Five and was presented by Dr. Catherine Hood. The 45-minute long episodes (including advertisements) were broadcast on Monday nights. The series started on 30 October 2006, with the final programme broadcast on 18 December 2006.
Each episode explained a sex position and covered a sexually transmitted disease. Additionally the following topics were discussed: sex among handicapped and overweight people, penis enlargement devices, penis enlargement surgery, sexual violence against men and penis removal, tantric sex, the g-spot, erectile dysfunction, sex reassignment surgery, cosmetic surgery of the vagina (labiaplasty), swinging, lichen sclerosus, the use of recreational drugs during sex, male homosexual sex in public toilets, full body plastic wrap bondage, and sex dolls.
The programme included close shots of the male and female body as well as footage of sexual intercourse and ejaculation filmed with an internal camera placed inside the vagina.. These scenes were filmed using Australian-born pornographic actress Elizabeth Lawrence and English-born pornographic actor Stefan Hard.
|You are subscribed to email updates from Download Free Computer Ebooks - NET BOOKS |
To stop receiving these emails, you may unsubscribe now.
|Email delivery powered by Google|
|Google Inc., 20 West Kinzie, Chicago IL USA 60610|