This mail provides regular updates regarding KnowledgeWorks events. Add email@example.com to your address book to ensure receipt of mail in your inbox.
If you wish not to receive email updates about our workshops in future, please send us a mail to with the word 'UNSUBSCRIBE' in subject.
ITILv3 Foundation Workshop
(INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY INFRASTRUCTURE LIBRARY)
Dates: Sat 10th & Sun 11th October 09 (2 days) at
Special Promotional Offer (Limited Period)
Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITILv3) is a set of best practices that have been collated by CCTA (Central Computer and Telecommunication Agency). This best practice guideline defines the processes for an effective IT Service Management.
IT Service Management provides effective and efficient process driven management of the quality of IT services
The Best practice was published first as the BSI 15000 and later was adopted by the ISO body and published the same as ISO 20000. Along with the best practices some management control component was added to make it a ITIL driven standard for the Organisations to perform effectively.
Who should attend?
• All Project Leads and Project Managers who are part of the Outsourced IT environment
• Quality team members who will form part of the verification & validation of the processes that are setup in the outsourced IT environment.
• All team members of the IT Service provisioning organisation who manages the back end activities within IT,
• IT department who are supposed to be managing the IT service providers and have all the controls established for effective IT governance.
• Members who are aiming to be ITIL certified (for the foundation certification).
The objective is to help the participants understand the ITIL Best practices and assist them to take the online certification exam through Prometric. The participants can take the online exam given by EXIN.
The participant will be able to understand the,
• Strategic IT Service Management concepts
• Operations IT Operational Management practices
• Best ways of defining and deploying the ITSM practices in any organisation
• Link between the best practices and the current methodology practiced in the work environment.
Principal Faculty: Swarnalatha Ramesh
A total of 16 years of experience ranging from Development, Implementation, Project Management, Quality Management and handling critical run-away projects in the Banking Domain. She has worked as Project Manager, Project Leader, Systems Analyst with various companies like CITIL, iGATE, Vysya Bank involved in Infrastructure and Service Management. She has conducted training on ITIL / ITSM for team members and corporate.
ITIL Service Manager’s Certified, December 2006
ITIL Foundation Certified, April 2006.
Certified Project Management Professional (PMP), December 1999
M.C.A, B.Sc, from
The trainer has delivered corporate workshops for Tesco, Syentis, Sasken, iGate, ING Vysya, Oracle Financial Services (formerly iFlex) ( 2 batches ), ThirdWave Consulting, Mumbai / Chennai, Tenth Planet (1 batch ) etc. Companies who have nominated for our Public Workshops include Philips, OnMobile, Akzonobel, Sonata, Dell, Genpact, Integral, Raffles, Ingersoll, DTDC, SAP, Celstream, V2Soft, SAP Verisign, Wipro, HP, IBM, Fidelity, ANZ, Bangalore International Airport Ltd. (BIAL) to name a few.
For any clarifications, Please contact
Mr. Chinmaya Patil
M: +91 98860-77575
T: +91 80 41533451
1. Service Strategy (SS) ((Business Perspective book of V2)
7. Mock exams
For More Details
KnowledgeWorks IT Consulting Pvt. Ltd.,
197, E-5, 2nd Floor, 8th 'B'
27th Cross, Jayanagar 3rd Block,
Route Map: Click Here
Dates: Sat 10th & Sun 11th October 09
Duration: 2 days [09:00 am to 05:30 pm]
About ITILv3 Foundation Certification:
Participants after completion of the 2 days workshop can take the ITILv3 Foundation Certification by registering with the Pro-metric Testing Center by paying approx (US $ 165.00) towards the certification process. This fees is over and above the workshop charges and has to be directly paid to the Testing centers.
Special Promotional Offer (Limited Period)
For first 1-5 confirmed registrations only
Rs.10,500=00 plus 10.3% Service Tax with full payment.
Rs.11,500=00 plus 10.3% Service Tax
Subject to availability of seats.
As a privilege customer of KnowledgeWorks, we will assist in availing a special price towards the certification cost. Call for more details.
1. Examples & scenarios were explained with real life examples. Vijaya Kumar R, SG Software.
4. Module test after each & every session was very helpful. T Govind Krishna Kumar, HP.
5. Faculty’s delivery was excellent & her knowledge of subject was good. Anup Kumar Gupta, Ascendus.
6. Explanation about all Process, Responsibilities, and structure were very useful. Sadashivayya S V, WEP.
7. The training was very interactive and that was the good part of the training. Instructor is very knowledgeable in the subject. Dinesh Nataraj, Akzo Nobel.
8. The trainer made things simple by relating to real life experiences. Tips and tricks helped me in clearing the exam. Arindam Chaudhuri, IBM.
To know more about other seminars ( Proposal Preparation, SCM, RM, Design Patterns, MOSS 2007, PMP, CMMI, Regression Testing, Perl, .Net Programming, Software Estimation Project Control, etc),
Please Click Here