- Simply Maya: Mech Warrior
- XoaX Learn C++ 2008 Videos Full
- Google Cash 4 Video Home Study Course
- VTC – Novell ZENworks Desktop Management 7 Tutorials
- BRKCRT-1280 CCSP Securing Networks
- Lynda: Essential Training with George Maestri
- The Passion Test Interactive Course
- CartoonSmart – PHP and MySQL Basics
- CartoonSmart – Ajax Basics
- LinuxCBT feat Debian 4x Edition
Posted: 15 Dec 2009 04:45 PM PST
Mech Warrior – Tutorial description:
You will learn how to use layers for different areas as well as how to stain and chip up certain parts of the body, like the head and torso, for a more aged and scratched look. The last section covers how to texture a few of the nurbs surfaces of our character, such as the tubes, using Maya built-in shading networks. Once our character is all textured we will begin rigging by adding a skeleton to the geometry as well as parent parts of the body to certain joints so that the body parts move with the new skeleton. After our Robot has his joints we will begin adding Ik handles and more in-depth animation controls like foot rolls, as well as finger controls. The last stage of our tutorial covers basic key-frame animation where we move our robot in 3D space instead of a cycle where we would animate him in place. He will walk a bit and then pick up a small object. This will get you familiar with thinking about how the body of our robot would move and counter-balance to get more life-like animation.
Posted: 15 Dec 2009 03:13 PM PST
C++ is a statically typed, free-form, multi-paradigm, compiled, general-purpose programming language. It is regarded as a middle-level language, as it comprises a combination of both high-level and low-level language features. It was developed by Bjarne Stroustrup starting in 1979 at Bell Labs as an enhancement to the C programming language and originally named “C with Classes”. It was renamed to C++ in 1983.
C++ Video Tutorials
For C++ Beginners
1. Console C++ Video Tutorials
How These C++ Tutorials Are Structured
This series is intended to be a starting point for beginners to C++ as well as a refresher for experienced programmers. The videos give a sequential presentation of standard C++ starting from the very basics of the language. Most of the video tutorials present a single C++ concept and require a single main.cpp file, with each code sample fitting entirely on the screen. There is no download for these lessons as the whole program is extremely short. Every few lessons, like 9, 13, 20, etc., the material from the previous lessons is brought together to make a longer program to illustrate general usage. These lessons have a single substantial program and include downloadable code.
* Lesson 0: Installing Visual C++ 2008 Express
2. C++ OpenGL Video Tutorials
* Lesson 1: A Simple OpenGL Project
3. C++ MFC Video Tutorials
* Lesson 1: Creating a Simple SDI Application
4. C++ Win32 Video Tutorials
* Lesson 1: Creating a Simple Win32 Application
5. Visual C++ Video Tutorials
For more information on what is available in each edition of Visual Studio, see Visual Studio 2008 Product Comparison.
* Installing Visual Studio 2008 (Standard edition)
6. C++ Miscellaneous Video Tutorials
* Simple Sounds
Install Instructions :
Posted: 15 Dec 2009 03:02 PM PST
You will know PPC Affiliate Marketing. Just minutes from now, you can start watching PPC training videos, that reveal a "Step-by-Step" method to make money online, selling other people’s products …
Combine this knowledge with your Google Cash Detective membership, and you will jump straight into the top 1% of all Affiliate Marketers …
This proven advice, combined with the very best software – reveals the exact strategies used by successful affiliates! Clone them and profit
Posted: 15 Dec 2009 08:38 AM PST
Novell ZENworks Desktop Management 7 is a policy-driven application and workstation management infrastructure. Using ZDM7 will allow you to configure workstations to comply with corporate policies, and also allow you to distribute applications to these workstations from a central management console, saving you time and money and enhancing your overall network productivity. In this course from VTC, you will explore the options available for application and workstation managment, and learn how best to leverage the Novell ZENworks Desktop Management 7 product in your environment. To begin learning today, simply click on the movie links.
Introduction & Overview
Course Overview (03:17)
Overview & Installation of ZDM7
Application Deployment Options
Putting It All Togther
Posted: 15 Dec 2009 04:21 AM PST
Technical Overview of the CCSP “Securing Networks with ASA Advanced (SNAA)” certification training and technical content. This session would discuss the need for this particular training, the technical aspects of the content, and the value it adds to the business. This session would discuss the relationship between the SNAA Cisco Certification course and the CCSP certification.
Posted: 15 Dec 2009 04:08 AM PST
1. Interface Essentials
2. Manipulating Objects
3. Polygonal Modeling
4. NURBS Modeling
5. Advanced Modeling
6. Applying Textures
7. Rendering in Maya
8. Rendering with Mental Ray
9. Working with Paint Effects
10. Animating in Maya
Posted: 15 Dec 2009 03:40 AM PST
The Passion Test is simple to take, fun to do, and profoundly effective.
When you're finished you will know:
* Your Top 5 Passions – Long ago I was told about a research study done on 100 of the most successful individuals in America. The one thing they had in common? When they identified the top 5 things that were most important to them in their career, all of them had achieved them. Does it make sense that knowing your top 5 is the first step to living a successful, fulfilled life? That's my experience and the experience of those who have taken The Passion Test.
* Your Passion Score – How closely is your current life aligned with your passions? Your Passion Score will tell you. Most people get a wake up call about where they've been putting their attention after they score their top 5 passions.
* Your Markers – How do you know when you are really living your passions? Your Markers will tell you. We walk you through the process of creating your Markers so you know when you've arrived.
* Your Passion Pages – What is life like when you're living your passions fully? To arrive at the destination, you have to know where it is. Your Passion Pages will tell you.
* 7 Key Principles for Living a Passionate, Fulfilled Life – I had to learn them the hard way. You just have to read then take the course!
Your gift comes in a handsome album and will include:
- 72 Page Passion Test Workbook – 7 Lessons to systematically go through the entire Passion Test process
Posted: 14 Dec 2009 11:44 PM PST
Duration (hours): 4.0 Exercise files: YES
Posted: 14 Dec 2009 11:35 PM PST
Posted: 14 Dec 2009 10:39 PM PST
LinuxCBT feat. Debian4x Edition focuses primarily on the true open-source Debian GNU/Linux 4x operating system. LinuxCBT feat. Debian4x Edition prepares you or your organization for successfully deploying and managing business-critical Debian GNU/Linux-based server solutions. Let LinuxCBT feat. Debian4x Edition teach you what traditional training outlets and other CBTs do not; solid Debian GNU/Linux skills!
* Open mind & determination to master Linux and related open-source applications
|You are subscribed to email updates from Download Free Computer Ebooks - NET BOOKS |
To stop receiving these emails, you may unsubscribe now.
|Email delivery powered by Google|
|Google Inc., 20 West Kinzie, Chicago IL USA 60610|