- CBT Exam-Pack 70-452: Microsoft PRO SQL Server 2008
- Get Traffic From Yahoo Answers videos
- The Insider Code Agora Forex Trading Course
- Office 2010 Beta Training for Developers
- MySQL Essential Skills
- SQL Server 2008 Administration in Action
- Microsoft SQL Server 2008 Analysis Services Unleashed
- Beginning C++ Game Programming
- Algorithm for Programmes and Problems on Algorithms
- Fast pronunciation of 39 languages – Pimsleur Conversational Dialogs
Posted: 20 Jan 2010 05:07 PM PST
In this CBT Nuggets video series you’ll learn to plan the design and implementation of your SQL Server 2008 SSIS, SSAS and SSRS projects.
This training maps to Microsoft exam 70-452. After watching this series you’ll be fully prepared to take the exam and earn Microsoft PRO: Designing a Business Intelligence Infrastructure Using Microsoft SQL Server 2008
* SSRS Architecture Overview
Posted: 20 Jan 2010 11:25 AM PST
Posted: 20 Jan 2010 10:42 AM PST
The bonus course is full of the basic concepts you need to truly understand TCP/ IP an integral part of networking.
Posted: 20 Jan 2010 06:08 AM PST
Office 2010 Beta is a broadly extensible platform for building information worker productivity solutions and developing for Office with Visual Studio 2010 makes this easy. The Office 2010 Developer Workshop includes videos and presentations. This content is designed to help you get started developing solutions, from Add-ins to full featured Office Business Applications (OBAs), using Visual Studio 2010 with Office 2010 and SharePoint 2010 as the core platform.
* Office 2010 Beta
* Windows Server 2008 R2
Units in this course
* Getting Started with Office 2010 on Channel 9 Getting Started with Office 2010 on Channel 9 The Office 2010 Beta will be released in November and this Channel 9 Learning Center is to help you prepare for developing on the Office and SharePoint 2010 platform. We are excited to offer developers this all new content on Channel 9 which complements the great content already available on MSDN and provides 250 to 300 level guidance. To start with, the content consists of video presentations with demos and presentation decks. We'll be adding hands-on-labs and source code following the beta release so stay tuned. Check out this introductory video and hear about operation Rolling Thunder.
Posted: 20 Jan 2010 04:01 AM PST
Size : 14.37 MB
Posted: 20 Jan 2010 03:58 AM PST
Each technique is presented in a clear, straightforward style and in the order of the typical lifecycle of a SQL Server system. This allows a reader to easily open the book at the appropriate page and focus on what you need to know for each specific situation.
Posted: 20 Jan 2010 03:56 AM PST
Microsoft SQL Server 2008 Analysis Services Unleashed is the ultimate guide for anyone who is planning to use the latest version of Analysis Services. It gives readers insight into the way Analysis Services functions, and explains practical methods for designing and creating multidimensional objects. It also provides valuable insight into the reasons behind the design decisions taken by the product development team. The authors have been involved with Analysis Services from its earliest days. They have documented in detail the internal features of Analysis Services 2008, explaining server architecture, main data structures, data processing, and query resolution algorithms.
* Discover the new functionality introduced in Analysis Services 2008 including MDX enhancements and new DMV (dynamic memory views)
Posted: 20 Jan 2010 03:52 AM PST
Michael Dawson (Author), from Santa Monica, CA, is a professional writer and has worked as a programmer and game industry designer and producer. He is the author of "Python Programming for the Absolute Beginner" (Premier Press, 1592000738), which teaches newcomers programming by using games as examples. Mike earned his Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science from the University of Southern California and has worked as a programmer for a large Internet services company. He also has experience in the television industry as a staff writer for a popular sitcom.
Posted: 20 Jan 2010 03:49 AM PST
+ Problems on Algorithms
Posted: 20 Jan 2010 12:09 AM PST
Pimsleur – Fast pronunciation of the most rapid, convenient and efficiency of methods for studying foreign yazykov.Metod Pimsleur scientifically proven and justified, it is used by more than 25 million people vsem.Programmami Pimsleur people involved government agencies, with different nationalities, students, travelers, people create a family abroad, biznessmeny and all those who just want to learn a foreign language. Why? Because the method Pimslera works!
Dr. Pimsleer (creator of new technology learning languages and devoted his life to the discovery and study of methods of learning a language) has developed a new method, which is based on two key principles: the principle of expectation and the scientific principle of memory that he called Certified withdrawal interval. The manual includes both of these principles to provide you with the easiest and best possible method of study.
|You are subscribed to email updates from Download Free Computer Ebooks - NET BOOKS |
To stop receiving these emails, you may unsubscribe now.
|Email delivery powered by Google|
|Google Inc., 20 West Kinzie, Chicago IL USA 60610|