bibles

Dear friend in Christ,

Greetings in Jesus lovely name. I read about you online and thank God for meeting you and knowing about you. I pray my message finds you doing well in Christ. I also want you to note that all I'm asking for from you is neither silver nor gold but God's holy book. Meeting one through the internet especially now that all evil abounds in it can be very distrusting but mine is all about God and outside of it nothing.

 

By His grace I'm a pastor in God's vineyard. I was born-again in July of 1985 at the age of twenty-three and married the same year and have been blessed to see God work in many different ways for the last 27 years by the grace of God. My wife Helen and I are blessed with six children. I have a certificate in College of Education and I teach as an occupation in a primary school. My wife works at home for the children.  We are not rich in the things of this world but blessed in Christ. I was called into the ministry in 2007 while still in another State. We moved into Benin December 2010. When we came in here there was no single church in my quarters. My family and I would move 20 kilometers to fellowship in another church. Because it was raining season most times we would be unable to go to fellowship then we resulted to having a fellowship in my sitting room. After three weeks of fellowship three neighbours joined and then more and more people came in. We had about 12 persons in six weeks, it was then I had the calling to start a church and we moved into a rented car park. In another three months the fellowship grew to 20 and above. Today there are between 45 and fifty members in the church. The name of the church is Believers Bible Church.

 

I have dedicated this ministry to reach unbelievers with the gospel of Jesus Christ, teach people to become fully committed followers of Jesus Christ through discipleship, and to help people build healthy and healed families based on biblical values and principles. Most people here are from disjointed polygamous family background and hence the need to teach and focus on Christ based families. Matthew 6:33 is a powerful scripture in my life. When I trust God enough to pursue His will for my life first, everything else follows!

 

My major purpose of writing is to seek your help in the area of God's word the bible. We have many in our church mostly the very elderly ones who do not have bibles and cannot afford them. I am seeking your help for 12 Super Giant Print Bibles King James in English for such ones, even if they are used bibles. I seek also for my personal use a good Study Bible preferably Dake or Thompson Chain Reference Bible or any other study Bible you know can be of blessing to me. This is our need and nothing else. You can send this to us through the post office. Express Mail International or Insured mail would be better and safer. My postal address is 26 Iwobu, Gplo 3266, Benin City, 300001, Edo State, Nigeria.

 

We would be delighted to have you come to visit us, as much would be accomplished for the Lord in our working together. Write soon and God bless you.

 

Yours in Christ,

Fawede Izetiko

26 Iwobu, Gplo 3266,

Benin City, 300001

Edo State, Nigeria.