- Designing a Magazine Layout: Hands-On Workshop
- DarkBASIC Programming for the Absolute Beginner
- Microsoft Silverlight Graphics
- Transitioning: Informix 4GL To Enterprise Generation Language EGL
- Haskell: Functional Programming with Types
- The Official Guide to 3D GameStudio
- VTC QuickStart Autodesk AutoCAD 2010
- Digital Turtors - Maya Unlimited: Fluid Effects
- CompTIA Network Plus Training Programs
Posted: 22 May 2009 05:17 PM PDT
Posted: 22 May 2009 04:26 PM PDT
Posted: 22 May 2009 04:24 PM PDT
DarkBASIC Programming for the Absolute Beginner will touch on all aspects of DarkBASIC’s capabilities, but emphasis is placed on using it in game development. A different programming concept is taught in every chapter walking you through the creation of a simple game to illustrate the concept. This “learn by doing” approach not only provides a sense of accomplishment, but it’s also a fun way to learn. By the end of the book, you’ll have a fundamental understanding of programming in DarkBASIC and an excellent foundation of knowledge for future forays into the exciting worlds of game development and computer programming.
About the Author
Posted: 22 May 2009 04:21 PM PDT
About the Author
Posted: 22 May 2009 04:19 PM PDT
This IBM® Redbook is primarily intended for use by IBM Clients and IBM Business Partners working with the IBM Informix® 4GL product. In it, we discuss
Posted: 22 May 2009 04:18 PM PDT
Posted: 22 May 2009 04:16 PM PDT
You'll even get tips on the game industry as a whole, including how video games are made, what job opportunities exist, and how you can break into the industry. Whether you want to make games for your own enjoyment or to build your career portfolio, this all-in-one guide covers everything you need to know to make amazing 3D games!
About the Author
Posted: 22 May 2009 04:04 PM PDT
Posted: 22 May 2009 03:58 PM PDT
Popular highlights include:
Posted: 22 May 2009 01:36 AM PDT
Being at the forefront of the leading edge of new technology gives you the best job satisfaction ever. You personally play your part in defining the world to come. We've only just begun to get an inclination of how technology will influence everything we do. Technology and the web will significantly alter the way we regard and interrelate with the world as a whole over the coming decades.
With all the options available, does it really shock us that a large percentage of trainees get stuck choosing the job they will enjoy. Flicking through a list of IT job-titles is a complete waste of time. The vast majority of us don't even know what our good friends do at work - so we're in the dark as to the intricacies of a particular IT career. Arriving at the right choice can only grow from a detailed study of many different factors:
* Your personal interests and hobbies - often these point towards what things will provide a happy working life.
* Is your focus to get certified because of a particular motive - for example, do you aim to work based from home (being your own boss?)?
* Is your income higher on your priority-scale than other factors.
* Getting to grips with what typical career areas and sectors are - and what makes them different.
* Having a proper look at how much time and effort you'll make available.
|You are subscribed to email updates from Download Free Computer Ebooks - NET BOOKS |
To stop receiving these emails, you may unsubscribe now.
|Email delivery powered by Google|
|Inbox too full? Subscribe to the feed version of Download Free Computer Ebooks - NET BOOKS in a feed reader.|
|If you prefer to unsubscribe via postal mail, write to: Download Free Computer Ebooks - NET BOOKS, c/o Google, 20 W Kinzie, Chicago IL USA 60610|